Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1558 · 158318

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Metallica with San Francisco Symphony.  Just bought the blu ray yesterday - awesome.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Works better if you watch the first video first.  LOL. Popular when I was in 5th grade.  I was blasting Motley Crue and Guns N’ Roses when other kids were playing this.  Innocent days.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Didn't Vanilla Ice get that from Spinal Tap, that if you flip the time signatures, it's not the same song? It's been awhile since I watched that movie,,,

;D

Offline metaldams

Professional footage from a show I attended a few years back.  Didn’t realize this existed until now.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline falsealarms

If there was one song that sparked my interest in "older" music, it was this one. I can think I can thank Forrest Gump for exposing me to this song for the first time.

A handful of years ago or so, I saw Byrds front man Roger McGuinn in concert.