Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145165

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

The gods covering the other gods. Never heard Hetfield hit a high note like he does at the end here.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Recorded in 1980, but not released until 1998.

I bought that Lennon set when it came out.  The Lennon solo response to The Beatles Anthology series.  The only set of demos by any artist that’s as interesting, or maybe even more so, than the official releases.  Lennon’s music and voice lent itself well to demo quality.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Yo, my name is Geddy and I'm here to say...

Seriously, though, I never heard that song until recently. Good song, I really dig that chorus in particular. Rush is one of those bands I do like, but I also really do need to dig deeper into their discography.
"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Yo, my name is Geddy and I'm here to say...

Seriously, though, I never heard that song until recently. Good song, I really dig that chorus in particular. Rush is one of those bands I do like, but I also really do need to dig deeper into their discography.

Their first four live albums, ALL THE WORLD’S A STAGE, EXIT...STAGE LEFT, A SHOW OF HANDS, and DIFFERENT STAGES are all complimentary of each other and capture different eras of the band.  Good starting points.  The third of those has the greatest intro to a live album ever.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Early Rush, when Geddy inhaled helium balloons before singing and they were heavier.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

For some not safe for work humor.  Why didn’t my teachers look like that?
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline falsealarms

If I could only listen to one Beatles song the rest of my life, this would be the one.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel