Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145215

Offline metaldams

I saw this video 30 - 35 years ago on the TV in the mall when shopping with my mother and grandmother.  The sight of guys head banging against the wall and knocking down the building was cheesy even to my six or seven year old self.  For years I wanted to know what video that was and 30 years later found out on YouTube.  Funny because I have since known the song but didn’t realize the video it was linked to.

Cheesy video, great song.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Crazy, I came extremely close to posting Procol Harum last night.  Here’s there other hit and a deep track.  I need to listen to these guys more.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

My favorite 90’s Metallica song and one of my favorites in general.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

I believe the only live footage of Deep Purple performing “Smoke on the Water” from the 70’s that exists with the Gillan/Glover line up.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

The facial expressions match the voice.  I died at, “I hear babies crying.”
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Umbrella Sam

It’s a shame that this song never made it on to any of The Beatles’ official studio albums. I love YELLOW SUBMARINE, but it’s often been said that The Beatles only put new songs on there that they didn’t consider good enough for their main albums. This has always been one of my favorites by them.

“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline metaldams

I bought the 4 DVD set years ago that has the Sennett shorts plus some extras.  Pretty sure it was mentioned Langdon is lip syncing here.  Whether he is or not, cool seeing him in that setting.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

It’s a shame that this song never made it on to any of The Beatles’ official studio albums. I love YELLOW SUBMARINE, but it’s often been said that The Beatles only put new songs on there that they didn’t consider good enough for their main albums. This has always been one of my favorites by them.

Agreed, a classic song that easily could have made a proper album.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

One of the all time great album closers, a very beautiful song and probably not the first thing that comes to most people’s minds when they think Black Sabbath.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline falsealarms

I'm really into covers lately, and here's another good one.

Thoughts?

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain