Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1558 · 158925

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

One of the greatest rock riffs ever and Tawny Kitaen circa 1987.  Doesn’t get better.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Released as a single only in Brazil and Argentina, despite plenty of radio play in the United States.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
A pair of great tunes from the late Mark Sandman.

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

Ozzy at his most stylish - and a really great song from his most underrated album.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

A 19 or 20 year old Dio in 1962 covering “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?”
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Crazy how many years Dio covered.  Didn’t really find his original voice until the mid 70’s, but he was plugging away pre-Beatles and sang for almost fifty years.  I regret I never saw him live.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Diesel, would like your opinion on this one.  I heard this when I was in college and was shocked how much this sounds like.....you’ll figure it out.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Diesel, would like your opinion on this one.  I heard this when I was in college and was shocked how much this sounds like.....you’ll figure it out.

My first thought before the lyrics kicked in was Givin' the Dog a Bone, and then Bon Scott rose up on me. Amazin'....   :D

Offline metaldams

My first thought before the lyrics kicked in was Givin' the Dog a Bone, and then Bon Scott rose up on me. Amazin'....   :D

For sure!  The guitar tone and rhythm section sounds like it could be GIVEN THE DOG A BONE.  The singer, Marc Storace, was asked to join AC/DC after Bon died.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Maybe it's better that Marc didn't join--not that I'm trying to shit on the guy, but I can imagine a hardcore fanbase turning up their noses and labeling him a "Bon Scott clone."

On it's own though, that was a pretty good tune by Krokus...

Offline metaldams

Maybe it's better that Marc didn't join--not that I'm trying to shit on the guy, but I can imagine a hardcore fanbase turning up their noses and labeling him a "Bon Scott clone."

On it's own though, that was a pretty good tune by Krokus...

Agree.  Krokus had a brief little bit of fame in the U.S., but are gods in Switzerland.  LOL. They had their AC/DC album, the next album was a Judas Priest style album, then they went pop metal.  God bless the 80’s.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain