Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1558 · 158606

Offline metaldams

Passion between performers and audience, doesn’t get more epic than this.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Very cool hearing Led Zeppelin play “Money (That’s What I Want).  Here’s actual video footage of Deep Purple jamming with George Harrison in 1984.  They play “Lucille” from Little Richard.  The connection is Harrison was good friends with keyboardist Jon Lord, who played on a few of Harrison’s solo albums.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline falsealarms

This isn't a typical music video but this 10-year-old's version of "Shallow" (Bradley Cooper/Lada Gaga) is unbelievable.

From America's Got Talent earlier this month. Skip ahead to about 4 minutes in for the song.

Offline metaldams

It’s all funny, but 0:54 and 1:44 are my favorites.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

One of the great moments in rock history.

Comeback special black leather suit Elvis is one of his better moments for sure.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline falsealarms

One of my favorite Woodstock performances - Younger Generation, John Sebastian

41 years after the Woodstock, I walked that exact same field in Bethel, NY.

Offline metaldams

Met singer Joey Belladonna about ten years ago - nicest rock star I ever met.  Great voice as well.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
Great band, great EP, great Bob Mould solo...

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Like that Stones cover of "King Bee"...

As for this, it doesn't top the original, I just find it damn funny (that's a good thing)....

Offline Shemp_Diesel