Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145148

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

The Bowie track Canaries posted is from my favorite Bowie album and AC/DC Bon Scott era - Hell yeah.

I’ve been listening to Exodus’s TEMPO OF THE DAMNED a lot, so I’ll include their AC/DC cover, I think it’s a Japanese bonus track.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
"Bad Company."  By Bad Company.  From BAD COMPANY.

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

Crazy, I was literally thinking of Bad Company and Free and you guys post videos.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
Already posted the studio version earlier in this thread, but such a great song. Deaner's solo is excellent.

Offline metaldams

Vocals by a pre Bat Out of Hell Meatloaf.  My favorite Ted song.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Mark Knopfler with Thin Lizzy frontman Phil Lynott on on Phil’s solo song, “King’s Call,” a tribute to Elvis.  Mark’s guitar style is unmistakable and Phil Lynott one of the great songwriters in my eyes.  A shame him and Thin Lizzy are looked at as one hit wonders in the U.S., a damn crime.  More justice for Phil in the U.K.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I think Jimmy Hart was know for "sampling" various hits for use of wrestler's entrance themes (especially in WCW). I know this one is commonly tied to Nirvana's "Come as You Are," but I think I hear some Alice in Chains as well. Pretty badass ring music, regardless...

Offline metaldams

I think Jimmy Hart was know for "sampling" various hits for use of wrestler's entrance themes (especially in WCW). I know this one is commonly tied to Nirvana's "Come as You Are," but I think I hear some Alice in Chains as well. Pretty badass ring music, regardless...

100% true.  DDP’s ring music is “Smells Like Teen Spirit” backwards.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Lou Reed and Metallica’s LULU album condensed into five minutes.  I don’t share this as an example of good music, but an example of something so awful it’s funny.  Sucks Metallica had to do this, but Lou Reed never did it for me.  Anyway, enjoy the comedy, but another NOT SAFE FOR WORK video.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
'dams, have you ever seen any of the "GrampTallica" videos?

Offline metaldams