Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145151

Offline metaldams

While we're at it, let's put up another one:

Pearl Jam - another band I’m supposed to like because of my age but don’t.  TEN and VS were again albums I couldn’t escape as a teen.  I guess it’s not bad music, especially compared to more modern mainstream rock, but there were just other bands and genres I preferred.  That being said, this one song I’ve always liked....

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I can listen to Pearl Jam in small doses, but STP was always the band of the 90s for me. Lately though, I've been telling myself I need to dive deeper into Alice in Chains....

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I can listen to Pearl Jam in small doses, but STP was always the band of the 90s for me. Lately though, I've been telling myself I need to dive deeper into Alice in Chains....

AIC and Soundgarden are my two favorite “grunge” bands of the era.  If released in any other era, Alice In Chains would be labeled doom metal.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

An early promotional video from 1965.

George sounds great out of that balloon,  as far as Ringo, he wasn’t even the best cyclist in The Beatles.  [pie]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

My favorite solo Ozzy song.  Randy Rhoads was an amazing composer, R.I.P.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
Introduced by none other than Bernie Taupin!

A bonafide classic.

Also recommend this one:

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

My favorite video ever.  Anti-war and totally horrifying.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel