Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145131

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

My favorite Stones songs.  Mick Taylor’s guitar playing is beautiful here.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline falsealarms

My favorite Stones songs.  Mick Taylor’s guitar playing is beautiful here.

That is a great song, no doubt. One of my favorites of theirs, too. Here's a couple more:

Offline metaldams

That is a great song, no doubt. One of my favorites of theirs, too. Here's a couple more:

Both good songs.  “As Tears Go By” was their attempt at “Yesterday,” with the strings and what not.

Trying to be productive today, so here’s me busting out some Metallica.  Will review more films in a bit.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Soulful Ian Gillan vocal and one of the many reasons why Ritchie Blackmore is my favorite guitarist.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Speaking of early MTV, here’s Ratt’s “Round and Round” complete with - Milton Berle.  I just watched a documentary on 80’s L.A. Metal and one of the guys in Ratt said the moment Berle walked on the set he completely took over the direction.  The reason he’s even in this video is because his brother managed Ratt - so there’s your unusual connection for the day.  Of all the hit songs from the L.A. Metal bands, this might be my favorite of the era.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
A great "love" song. Very witty and clever lyrics: 

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

I‘Ve always loved this song.  I’ve owned Box Sets 1 and 2 on CD since the late 90’s (in the streaming era, I’ve heard all the proper albums several times as well), and “Carouselambra” is a definite highlight of the second box set.  Being from “In Through the Outdoor,” probably a reflection of where they would have gone in the 80’s if Bonzo didn’t pass.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Jimmy Page with The Yardbirds.  “White Summer” was played live at a lot early Zeppelin concerts.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline falsealarms

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline falsealarms

Great song! I had heard that one years ago but kind of forget about it. It's even better than the one I posted.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

In the U.S., these guys had about two hits and they were about a decade apart.  They have a zillion albums and I like what I’ve heard from these guys.  Their late 70’s live album is good.
- Doug Sarnecky