Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1558 · 158659

Offline metaldams

Metallica 9 days before my first rock concert and first time seeing them on their 1994 tour.  I was 15 and sadly, nothing from my show has surfaced.  Hetfield swore like a sailor back then.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

My favorite Alice Cooper song....along with a few others.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dr. Mabuse

One of the few highlights from "Magical Mystery Tour" (1967).

« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 11:37:37 AM by Dr. Mabuse »

Offline metaldams

One of the few highlights from "Magical Mystery Tour" (1967).

I may review MMT - as well as HELP!, someday as well.  I suppose the former is comical enough.  HELP no doubt is.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Here’s a George song I’ve always loved.  Love the slide guitar.  I’ve always thought his lead playing got very lyrical and distinctive in his solo career when he used the slide more, great stuff.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline hiramhorwitz

Here’s a George song I’ve always loved.  Love the slide guitar.  I’ve always thought his lead playing got very lyrical and distinctive in his solo career when he used the slide more, great stuff.

The thirty-three and a third album brings back great memories from my college days.  I still have my original vinyl copy, and will place it back on the turntable tomorrow, after sitting unplayed in my record cabinet for so many years.  Thank you for the reminder to give this great album a listen in the 21st century.

Offline metaldams

The thirty-three and a third album brings back great memories from my college days.  I still have my original vinyl copy, and will place it back on the turntable tomorrow, after sitting unplayed in my record cabinet for so many years.  Thank you for the reminder to give this great album a listen in the 21st century.

Nice to hear you have fond memories of it and that you’re inspired to play it again. It really is a very underrated album.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Pure beauty.  I know my tastes are “maturing” as I get older because I can now stomach my favorite guitar player, Ritchie Blackmore, doing something besides hard rock.  Digging the Blackmore’s Night stuff.  The original version of this song from Renaissance is also worth hearing.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dr. Mabuse

A great song that was not on the original 1970 triple album because George was dissatisfied with the drum track.

Offline metaldams

Offline falsealarms

I'm a big fan of Bob Dylan but mostly his better known stuff from the 60s and 70s. A lot of his more recent work hasn't done a ton for me. But his latest original song, released last month, is pretty good. And pretty long - it clocks in at just under 17 minutes.

Harold Lloyd and Buster Keaton get name dropped. The song is Dylan's first-ever Billboard #1.

Offline metaldams

I'm a big fan of Bob Dylan but mostly his better known stuff from the 60s and 70s. A lot of his more recent work hasn't done a ton for me. But his latest original song, released last month, is pretty good. And pretty long - it clocks in at just under 17 minutes.

Harold Lloyd and Buster Keaton get name dropped. The song is Dylan's first-ever Billboard #1.

Definitely an epic song.  Some Dylan I like more than others - to be expected from a guy who has such a lengthy catalogue.  The man never became a nostalgia act, always does what he wants and not what is expected of him and has created some great songs and albums along the way.  I’m glad he finally got a number one - in his late seventies - and Dylan will always have my respect.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dr. Mabuse

Released in 1975, the Laurel and Hardy song reached No. 2 on the UK Singles Chart.

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Maybe it’s the wine, but I’m listening to the 1995 2 CD edition of KILLERS now and this song is really hitting me.  The bass, the guitar solos, Paul Di’Anno’s vocals - so beautiful.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Anybody like mashups?  Bill McClintock’s channel is genius.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
Neil Cicierega's "Mouth..." stuff is wonderful:

While we're on this forum, he also made this:

"With oranges, it's much harder..."