Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145225

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Speaking of the 80’s, I’ll be seeing Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Poison and Joan Jett this summer.  The former is who I want to see most.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I'm not a "Metallica expert," but they do have a lot of sweet songs & I even like "St. Anger", a song that Chris Jericho and Edge from WWE told me sucked...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

I'm not a "Metallica expert," but they do have a lot of sweet songs & I even like "St. Anger", a song that Chris Jericho and Edge from WWE told me sucked...

The first four Metallica albums might be my favorite albums of all time.  ST. ANGER as an album is their weakest one.  The songs can use editing and the snare drum sound is too harsh.  The song itself has its moments.

Musically, Chris Jericho likes The Beatles, KISS, Iron Maiden and Metallica.  My nerdom is in synch with his.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

The definitive version of “Battery” as covered by a half brother to a baby hippopotamus.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain
This gem popped up in the related videos at the end:

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline metaldams

This gem popped up in the related videos at the end:

I have a lot of respect for SMASHING PUMPKINS.  They were a bold band and popular when I was in high school.  Billy Corgan even seems like a cool guy in interviews.  The main problem for me is I just never cared for his voice.  A shame.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

When the post grunge bands like Live, Creed, Matchbox 20, Hootie and the Blowfish, Dave Matthews Band and others from that era, became popular, I tuned out.  I think I was one of the few American teens in the nineties discovering Judas Priest and Iron Maiden - which ironically are more popular today than the 90’s.

That said, stuff like Live, compared to the auto tuned, processed garbage that passes as mainstream music today, may as well be Sgt. Pepper.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

A 90’s band I liked, John Lennon and Ray Davies had a talented love child.  Heck, The Kinks comparison extends to the brothers always fighting!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain