Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 145164

Offline Dr. Mabuse

The complete version — a reconstruction of the 1970 mono single and extended "Anthology" stereo mix.

Paul McCartney:  "Probably my favorite Beatles track."

Offline metaldams

The complete version — a reconstruction of the 1970 mono single and extended "Anthology" stereo mix.

Paul McCartney:  "Probably my favorite Beatles track."

Always thought Paul was being cheeky when he calls that his favorite Beatles tune - but I could be wrong.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Rainbow and Uriah Heep.  A couple of 70’s hard rock bands going arena rock in the early 80’s with these early MTV videos.  Both great songs.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dr. Mabuse

From the ill-fated "Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus" TV special (1968)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I'm not a big Dave Matthews fan, but this is a great song and it's set to Undertaker highlights, so it's a great combo for me...

Offline metaldams

Not sure if this belongs here or in the “Random Funny Videos” thread.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Dr. Mabuse

"Unlike anything I've ever seen." — William Shatner (October 13, 2021)

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

I am making a playlist for a friend and trying to come up with live albums.  I searched Heart and that Heart compilation you posted I thought would do the trick until I found out it’s only part live.  Amazingly,  no full live album until the early 90’s.

I’ve heard the first two albums a couple of times and know the 80’s hits.  I was impressed by those early albums and need to explore Heart more.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel