Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 146982

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline metaldams

Not safe for work

The number one song even offended me! 😂
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Dr. Mabuse

One of the highlights from "Let It Be" (1970)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 03:38:00 PM by Dr. Mabuse »

Offline metaldams

Paul the night I saw him live.  He’s talking about the 45th anniversary of Shea Stadium.  My Mom was at both that show and this one.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

One of the best songs about addiction from a man who succumbed to it way too soon - Phil Lynott.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

For some reason, I hear a bit of Gimme Shelter on this song...   :D

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel