Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 146269

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
This song, particularly when it speeds up towards the end, is a great example of why Jeremiah Green is one of my favorite drummers.

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

My favorite Rob Halford vocal performance.  Makes the hairs on my arms stand.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I know for a lot of fans, this is just a redux of Since I've Been Lovin' You, but I've been listening to it lately & it has its own cool vibe--especially the intro.... 

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Online Dr. Mabuse

With Fats Domino, Jerry Lee Lewis and Little Richard (1969)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Smoking’ instrumental from one of my favorite guitar players - Michael Schenker.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

“Smoke on the Water” performed by Black Sabbath.  Tony and Geezer with Deep Purple’s singer and ELO’s drummer for this tour.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Catchy AOR/hard rock song with some incredible Glenn Hughes vocals.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel