Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Music videos you like - post here.

metaldams · 1554 · 142548

Offline GreenCanaries

• President of the Johnny Kascier Fan Club
  • Birdbrain
[/youtube]

From the same Willbury era, I remember this video when it was new on MTV and was aware of it before I knew all but maybe one or two Beatle songs.  That really dates me.  I was 8 years old when this came out - a few months younger than George’s son Dhani, as a matter of fact.

Weird, a friend and I were actually talking about this music video yesterday. Dig that stunt double awesomeness at 1:59.

While we're on the topic:

"With oranges, it's much harder..."

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

To piggyback off Diesel’s Floyd selection, a Bob Ezrin produced two-fer.  Love both songs.

[/youtube]

[/youtube]

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

A b-side from the DOWN TO EARTH sessions where Diesel’s above video came from and one of my favorite Ritchie Blackmore solos.  A beautful piece.

[/youtube]
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Great choice, one of my favorite Stones songs.  STICKY FINGERS is easily my favorite album of their’s.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

[/youtube]

[/youtube]

[/youtube]

My three favorite Dylan songs, all different decades and all for different reasons.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

[/youtube]

There are far worse things.....awaiting man....than...death.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

[/youtube]

Keeping it classy.  Merry Christmas to all.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline GreenCanaries

• Birdbrain

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel