The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A Few More Updates Made (Minor)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I've made a few more updates to the site this weekend, all minor but hopefully useful.  Primarily, I modified the site's Home Page, and I expanded the site menu to link to more features like the different parts of the Home Page and the Games Arcade categories. 

The Today's Episode Pick on the Home Page has been updated to include links for the cast and production crew credits.

I also modifed the layout of the Community menu, to make sub menus appear to the left instead of the right.  That should eliminate the unnecessary horizontal scrollbar that used to appear if you are at 800 x 600 resolution.

And finally, I've added the Team Stooge maintence functions for the Chronology page, and I've started updating the entries to  build links for cast members and production crew members.  (HINT TO TEAM STOOGE MEMBERS:  Feel free to go to the Chronology page from time to time and help with the updates.  It's incredibly simple to do.)  This update allows cross-reference links to appear on the Chronology page and in the On This Day in Stooge History... feature on the Home Page.

ENJOY!   [cheers]

Offline Sr. Peedro Alvarez

First off, I'd like to thank you guys for a terrific Web site. I absolutely love the Stooges (for about 40 of my 44 years). This site is even better than the .com version.

I was having a problem with my user name disappearing every time I clicked a link to another page on this site but it now seems to have been rectified.

Gracias!
Glad To Meet Me.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
First off, I'd like to thank you guys for a terrific Web site. I absolutely love the Stooges (for about 40 of my 44 years). This site is even better than the .com version.

I was having a problem with my user name disappearing every time I clicked a link to another page on this site but it now seems to have been rectified.

Gracias!
I've had a few people report that problem, and it's apparently due to your browser's cookie settings.

Thanks for the compliment.  My goal has always been to make ThreeStooges.net into the onlline resource for anything and everything about the Stooges' film careers.

The .com site abandoned it's forums a few years ago.  In fact, most of the Stooges-related message boards have disappeared (usually due to an onslaught of trolls,) and I think StoogeWorld.com and ours are the only ones left.

Offline Aqua6002

when checking out sound bites on False Alarms can't get to the sounds. Keeps going to the home page. Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks for the great web site. Been a Stooge fan for 35 years

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
when checking out sound bites on False Alarms can't get to the sounds. Keeps going to the home page. Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks for the great web site. Been a Stooge fan for 35 years

:-[  Somehow the folder with the sound files got deleted off the server.  (I'm not sure just when or how I managed to do that.)  It's in the process of getting re-uploaded right now, and should be done soon, and that should solve the problem.

Thanks for letting me know!