Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

OK, let's have some fun - best looking actresses/actors.

metaldams · 88 · 16097

Offline Moose Malloy

I stated the Vincent Price version is good, just not classic.  I do enjoy it.  Vincent Price wasn’t quite as into his horror persona as he was when he got older, but still an entertaining film.
All true, but you know, the first version of a film I see invariably becomes my favorite even if the original was better. And I will admit that I was stranded on a desert isle and had to choose one of the versions I would take Whale's. Those old broads angling for the booze in the face of the upstairs mayhem, the tall Bobby with a voice dripping of Britain and of course "You're CRAZY to know who I am!!!". Great stuff

I don't think I ever took Price seriously as a monster guy. Too goddam cultured or something

Offline metaldams

Watching AFRICA SCREAMS.  Hillary Brooke was incredibly beautiful and classy.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Jean Rogers: Another actress where I only know her from one movie--Night Key with Karloff--but she was quite the babe....

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Cindy Crawford was in FAIR GAME, so she’s an actress, hence, fair game for this thread.   [pie]

I spent my teen years in every store that sold posters, usually in the mall, leafing through them all, and this usually showed up.

- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Jane Adams, House of Dracula fame...

Diesel, I just saw her in the Bowery Boys film MASTER MINDS.  Also has Glenn Strange in a Jack Pierce monster make up, Skelton Knaggs as a lab assistant and a mad scientist in a spooky house with Frankenstein like electrical equipment.  Worth checking out.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Sharon Case, soap actress...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Moose Malloy

Thelma Todd
[/b]

I just recently learned of her tragic and mysterious death. She had to be the prettiest comedic actress ever. Lucy may have been a tad prettier, but Thelma had a bod too

Offline metaldams

Candice Bergen

Classic Nordic type beauty

I remember her from the 80’s when she was in her 40’s - she was attractive then.  Never saw her so young.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Torrie Wilson was nice, but I always liked Molly Holly for Attitude Era Divas.  More girl next door.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Moose Malloy

Once again there's a beauty that eludes me, but the name AQUANETTA rang a bell, so I looked her up. Maybe I saw her  in one of her ape woman flicks...but I really can't remember

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Madeline Smith, Hammer starlet....

Offline metaldams

Once again there's a beauty that eludes me, but the name AQUANETTA rang a bell, so I looked her up. Maybe I saw her  in one of her ape woman flicks...but I really can't remember

Yup, that’s The Ape Woman.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Offline metaldams

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Just finished watching Weird Woman, so I have those beautiful Betty Davis eyes on my mind...

Offline Shemp_Diesel