Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Emil Sitka on Let’s Make a Deal

Offline Umbrella Sam

So in 1985, longtime Stooges co-star Emil Sitka made an appearance on the game show, Let’s Make a Deal, and someone recently posted his appearance on YouTube. Interestingly enough, Sitka brought a drawing of Ben Turpin with him, which Monty Hall mentions in the video. I was kind of shocked, though, that Sitka didn’t bring a Three Stooges drawing with him, as that would have given him the perfect opportunity to mention his association with them. Regardless, it’s nice to see this on YouTube.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline hiramhorwitz

So in 1985, longtime Stooges co-star Emil Sitka made an appearance on the game show, Let’s Make a Deal, and someone recently posted his appearance on YouTube. Interestingly enough, Sitka brought a drawing of Ben Turpin with him, which Monty Hall mentions in the video. I was kind of shocked, though, that Sitka didn’t bring a Three Stooges drawing with him, as that would have given him the perfect opportunity to mention his association with them. Regardless, it’s nice to see this on YouTube.

This is excellent - I remember reading about this appearance in the Three Stooges Journal shortly after it occurred.  Thank you so much for finding and identifying this YouTube video clip!