The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

New and Improved Multimedia Gallery

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
As some of you have already noticed, I have just installed the Coppermine Photo Gallery on the site.  Along with all of the other features that I liked about this system, the fact that Coppermine can be integrated into the SMF Message Boards really sold me.  (My brother has been using Coppermine for several months for his WallpapersCentral.com web site.)

The new and improved Mutltimedia Gallery will make it easier for us to add new files in the future, and ThreeStooges.net members can rate the files, add comments, download selected favorites in a zip files, and send out ecards.  (Guests will be able to view the files, but cannot rate them, post comments or send out ecards.)

In setting up the system, I discovered that Coppermine can now handle other files beside images, so I've imported all of our audio files and Realplayer videos into it as well.  The site menu has been updated to reflect these changes.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 10:30:46 AM by Dunrobin »

Offline zaphod

I love your site,and though I am able to visit it only sporadically, i stay for a long time. It truly looks like a labour of love, and I thank you for taking this on. Keep up the good work.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Thanks, zaphod!  I appreciate the compliment.   :D

With a handle like zaphod, I'm guessing that you're a Douglas Adams fan?   ;D