Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Last Day To Buy Three Stooges TV Guides

· 5 · 1938

bugmenot

Hi

I hope you can help me out.  I have the following for sale and would very much like to find a buyer for it.  I'm hoping that one of the fans here would be interested.  This stuff will only be available for sale until this Friday (May 27, 2005).  That is when Half.com will be deleting the Computers, Electronics, and Everything Else categories from their site, and thus deleting all 200+ listings I have in those categories.  Since my back-up plan doesn't look like it's going to work out, and I can't find another service that offers what Half.com does (no listing fees, items stay listed until sold, payments automatically handled for me), it looks like I'll be closing my Half.com store (Link Removed) for good come Friday (or at least losing most of my inventory).

TV Guide - April 15-21, 2000 (Three Stooges Covers - Full Set Of 4) (Magazine)
(Link Removed)

You're banned, bugmenot. I don't think I have to explain why, but I will anyway. For bombarding a message board with a dozen duplicate one-word-long postings, at the rate of about a minute apart.

I'm sure it's not your fault that you're a pain in the ass, it must be genetic— but go be a pain in sombody else's ass, okay?
 Raised warning level to full ban.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 08:14:24 AM by shemps#1 »

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I deleted the other thread this fucker started: the one which has exactly the same message and about 12 replies which simply said "knucklehead".
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

I deleted the other thread this fucker started: the one which has exactly the same message and about 12 replies which simply said "knucklehead".

What in holy hell was that all about, Jim? It looked to me like the guy was a clumsy would-be hacker, trying to clog up the board with his duplicate posts. What do you think? Rob? What do you think?

???
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 05:31:00 AM by Pilsner Panther »

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I think he did that just so he could get enough posts to post on the General Discussion Board. In fact, I'm gonna alter his post so his links are gone. I don't want to help him peddle his shit.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 08:13:14 AM by shemps#1 »
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

This guy deserves to be banned. He posted this exact message at the Stoogeworld board and all the IMDB Three Stooges boards. Apparently, he doesn't have a life.