Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan 1944 - 2017

Offline metaldams

To anybody who grew up a wrestling fan in the 70's - 90's, Bobby Heenan was one of the greats.  Hilarious announcer and manager, he even wrestled too.  Probably within the top 10 of people who have entertained me in my life, the man has gone through a ton of health issues and I hope he's at peace.  So many great Heenan moments, but my favorites would be his today un P.C. Commentary on Tito Santana and his announcing during the 1992 Royal Rumble.  When with Gorilla Monsoon in a Prime Time Wrestling skit or in the announcing booth, they were as good as any comedy team. Couldn't let his passing go by without saying anything.  R.I.P. Weasel
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I knew he was having health issues over the years--don't know much about his in-ring career, aside from reading his book. But, I always enjoyed him as a commentator, both WWE and WCW. I'm not sure if I can single out one particular line--he had so many; but I do remember a line about Savage not going to bed since 1963...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Lefty

The modern-day Humanoid Hammond Egger.  RIP, Weasel.

"Win if you can, lose if you must,  but always cheat."