Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Happy "Boithday" to FineBari3

Guest · 12 · 2328

Pilsner Panther

Hey there, Mar-Jean, let me be the first to wish you a happy 35th...!

35, eh? Maybe that seems old to you, but not to me! I only wish my next one (also this month) was my 35th. Ahem, ahem...

::)

"We baked you a birthday cake—
If you get a tummy-ache,
And you moan and groan and woe,
Don't forget we told you so!"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline FineBari3

Awwwwww, thanks Pils!!!!

I will be moving into the "35-50" age bracket, which means my insurance will go down!!!!

Hopefully this picture will upload; it is of Adrian Booth Brian (Lorna Gray) and myself, just in case youse mugs can see what I look like!

Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Pilsner Panther

Awwwwww, thanks Pils!!!!

I will be moving into the "35-50" age bracket, which means my insurance will go down!!!!

And your blood pressure will go up...

Hopefully this picture will upload; it is of Adrian Booth Brian (Lorna Gray) and myself, just in case youse mugs can see what I look like!

Still a great-looking lady, even as a senior citizen— I mean Adrian, that is, nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Offline FineBari3

Awwwwww, thanks Pils!!!!

And your blood pressure will go up...

Still a great-looking lady, even as a senior citizen— I mean Adrian, that is, nyuk nyuk nyuk!

BWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!    :angry5:
Mar-Jean Zamperini

Offline Robbie883

Happy Birthday Fine-Bari  ;D . I still got a long way until I'm 35 years old, I'm only 16! Your all old farts  :D Haha, I'm kidding.

Offline Stoop

Happy Birthday FineBari3, and many merry more!  :occasion13:

Happy Birthday Fine-Bari  ;D . I still got a long way until I'm 35 years old, I'm only 16! Your all old farts  :D Haha, I'm kidding.

I’m not even 16 yet and I already feel old. My knee already gave out! lmao
 :D
It takes an estimated 2,893 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
You guys are making me feel old!  I turn 50 next month, which means I'm old enough to be a grandfather of some of you!
 [faint2]

Anyway - a belated Happy Birthday, MJ!  :occasion15:

Update:  Well, I guess I'm not late after all.  I just looked at the calendar and realized that your birthday is tomorrow.  I saw the other birthday wishes and just assumed I was running late, as usual.    :D

So here's to a happy 35th!
   [cheers]

« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 03:20:54 PM by Dunrobin »

Pilsner Panther

You know, I did a database search through my MP3 files, and I don't have a single recording of "Happy Birthday to You!" Here's what I came up with, and these tunes will have to do.

::)

Billy Murray started recording on Edison cylinders in the 1890's, made hundreds of recordings for dozens of record companies, appeared in vaudeville, did animated cartoon voices, and he was still at it in 1937. By that time, though, his career was on the skids— which you can tell by the kind of material he was waxing by then. I'll probably be sued by the Disney Corporation's shark-like corps of lawyers for posting this really obscure early Disney kiddie record, but what the hey... the band (whoever they are) is actually pretty good.

The illustration shows Mickey the morning after his birthday party. Minnie looked even worse...

:o

By the way, speaking of grandparents, does anyone besides me think that Adrian looks like she could be Mar-Jean's grandma?

???

Offline wallawalla

• Grapehead
  • I think the goat walked right through it, I'm sure
Happy Boithday to a fellow Pittsboigher! And many more!

Offline FineBari3

Hey, thanks yinz guyz for the nice boithday wishes!!!

Yeah, I have been told that I could pass for Adrian's granddaughter!

When I went up to her at the autograph signing, she said "Aren't you pretty!".  I was very flattered, considering that she probably WORKED with stars that were just gorgeous, during the golden era of Hollywood!!!!

Thanks for the songs too, Pils. I wish I could download them, but it just takes too long on my dialup.....Ahhhh....someday I will get DSL!!!
Mar-Jean Zamperini

Offline stooge_o_phile

I know it's VERY belated, but I've been away for a spell  :P

Happy Birthday!

Offline FineBari3

I know it's VERY belated, but I've been away for a spell  :P

Happy Birthday!

No problem-O!  Thanks!    8)
Mar-Jean Zamperini