Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A recent pic of me (Stooge related)

Offline metaldams

With my nephew, and in desperate need of a haircut.  Taken last weekend, first time I went.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Bunionhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
This is such an awesome picture of you :)
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Wonderful pic ... I have always had this fantasy about winning the lottery and getting ALL us Stooge.Net guys and gals together for a weekend Stooge Extravaganza where we can solve all the world's problems with an eyepoke and a headbonk.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Bunionhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Wonderful pic ... I have always had this fantasy about winning the lottery and getting ALL us Stooge.Net guys and gals together for a weekend Stooge Extravaganza where we can solve all the world's problems with an eyepoke and a headbonk.

Who says you have to win the lottery?  Maybe we just have to arrange for a weekend conference in a central location where we can watch Stooges shorts all day.   :laugh: [3stooges]
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline archiezappa

Offline stoogestats

Great place to visit. I stopped in for a beer last April a couple nights before the Three Stooges convention.

Offline metaldams

That day, my family took my nephew to The Franklin Institute to see the Jurassic Park exhibit, and I suggested if we go to Philly, we eat where Larry was born.  I thought to myself jokingly I should get a discount for simply reviewing every film.  I was ironically the only member of my family not to order The Three Stooges burger.  I was in Philly, so I got a cheesesteak and it was beyond awesome.  Pretty cool being where Larry was born.

As far as getting together, yeah, time is an issue, but I should get to a Stooge convention one of these days.  I wanted to go to The Stoogeum in February when I had a week off, but they were closed that week.  One of these days.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline stoogestats

As far as getting together, yeah, time is an issue, but I should get to a Stooge convention one of these days.  I wanted to go to The Stoogeum in February when I had a week off, but they were closed that week.  One of these days.

That was the first convention in almost 20 years other than the fan club gatherings.
Jon's is not the same as I noticed the menu no longer has the 3 Stooges images on it and they no longer have the matches, beer glasses, shot glasses or t-shirts with Larry on them. The staff went into the basement but really could not find much and told me the bar is being transformed into more of a sports bar. The 3 Stooges mural inside had also been painted over.

Offline Umbrella Sam

I was in Philadelphia last week and thankfully remembered that this restaurant was there. I ended up having the Three Stooges burger and enjoyed it. Thanks for telling me about it.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline metaldams

I was in Philadelphia last week and thankfully remembered that this restaurant was there. I ended up having the Three Stooges burger and enjoyed it. Thanks for telling me about it.

Awesome, glad you enjoyed.  The restaurant itself is great and I love the food.
- Doug Sarnecky