Poll

What do you want to discuss first?

Andy Clyde co-starring Shemp
Finish up Laurel and Hardy
The Columbia non-Stooge shorts
Ted Healy and his Stooges
Buster Keaton Columbia shorts
Buster Keaton silent productions
Other films guest starring or starring famous Stooge foils (e.g. Vernon Dent)
I Love Lucy
Star Trek: The Original Series
Something else (make suggestions in comments)

Offline metaldams

Another thing I want to add is that while I will mostly review silent and golden age comedies, I will occasionally dip into more modern stuff like Monty Python, Spinal Tap, and other things.  I’m looking forward to the freedom.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
I figured out what I’m going to do when done with Abbott and Costello.  I will review...........nobody in particular.  I have decided when the time comes, I will start a new board and review whatever the heck old comedy film I want.  Meaning one week I might do a Chaplin feature, the next week an obscure Columbia short, then maybe W.C. Fields....etc.   Maybe even a Ritz Brothers film to make Luke happy. :-) You get the idea.  Since I’ve been doing this almost every weekend for about six years now, I think mixing up comedians and keeping myself and everyone else guessing will keep things fresh.  But again, I’m finishing up Abbott and Costello first.

I know of some great resources for old Columbia shorts, but if you're interested in those PM me because I trust not the Sony-Columbia spies.
#1 fire kibitzer

lucascampoli

Because of circumstances (mostly that I can't watch talkie L&H shorts due to my living circumstances), we will be starting on Saturday, February 4, 2017, with the Roscoe Arbuckle/Buster Keaton film THE BUTCHER BOY.

I can hardly wait!

viectem ayv soykhumstance