Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2016 NFL Thread

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
It's that time of year... and time for some pre-draft picks!  ;)

AFC East:
NE: 12-4
NYJ: 9-7
BUF: 7-9
MIA: 5-11

AFC North:
PIT: 11-5
CIN: 11-5
BAL: 8-8
CLE: 4-12

AFC South:
IND: 10-6
HOU: 9-7
JAX: 7-9
TEN: 5-11

AFC West:
DEN: 11-5
KC: 10-6
OAK: 7-9
SD: 5-11

NFC East:
DAL: 10-6
WSH: 8-8
PHI: 7-9
NYG: 5-11

NFC North:
GB: 12-4 (at best)
MIN: 10-6
DET: 7-9
CHI: 7-9

NFC South:
CAR: 12-4
ATL: 11-5
TB: 10-6
NO: 8-8

NFC West:
SEA: 13-3
ARI: 12-4
STL: 8-8
SF: 4-12
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Well, I'm not sure how I'm doing on my NFL picks this week, but it seems like with any NFL Sunday, there are those handful of games where you go, WTF????

:o
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Another NFL Sunday--I'm guessing Broncos/Bengals is the game to wacth at 1pm today....
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Lefty

In "A Merry Mix-Up," Moe, Larry, and Joe each owed the other $20.  "Here's $10 and I owe you $10."  ...  "Here's the $10 I owe you." ...  Well, the NFC East just had that scenario -- Giants beat Dallas, Dallas beat Washington, Washington beat the Giants -- all while the Eagles went about their business to win half the games I thought they would for the entire year.

While it's obviously too early to tell where the Eagles will be after January 1st, "Welcome to Wentz-ylvania!  Where every day is Wentz-day!"   ;D

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Yes, I'm still in a bit of shock about how the "Not-So-Steel Curtain" Steelers got punked yesterday. My goodness...

???

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
My predictions didn't project 1, let alone 2, ties!
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I don't care what Jerry Jones might have said in the past--there's no chance the Boys will sit Dak Prescott if--or when--Romo thinks he's healthy...

[cool]

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Dallas Cowboys for the Super Bowl--or is it too early for that kind of talk...  [cool]