The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

How Shemp Howard Saved my Life

Offline Faeriegirl

• Shemp's Darling Dilly
  • Grapehead
  • Dreaming of Shemp
    • I Surf for the Freedom!!
Weird to say huh ?

Well, its true; today I was having dinner with family, the meal was so good I forgot to chew, thankfully my mother was with me. I started choking, the meat would not move, I barely said "help!" to my mom, who started to panic as I started slapping myself in the back of the head to dislodge the food, my mom smacked me on the chest just below my collar bone, the same second I hit myself in the back of the head, Shemp Style in fact. The meat came out and I managed to spit it out.

If it were not for Shemp Howard's scenes of smacking himself in the back of the head, and my own mother being right there with me, I'd not be here now, I'd be in the hospital or worse.

So, thanks to Shemp Howard smacking himself in the back of the head after eating something he wasn't supposed to I still live!
Shemp: Moe! Larry! Wait for me!! *hits himself with shovel*
~ Who Done It?

Offline JazzBill

Weird to say huh ?

Well, its true; today I was having dinner with family, the meal was so good I forgot to chew, thankfully my mother was with me. I started choking, the meat would not move, I barely said "help!" to my mom, who started to panic as I started slapping myself in the back of the head to dislodge the food, my mom smacked me on the chest just below my collar bone, the same second I hit myself in the back of the head, Shemp Style in fact. The meat came out and I managed to spit it out.

If it were not for Shemp Howard's scenes of smacking himself in the back of the head, and my own mother being right there with me, I'd not be here now, I'd be in the hospital or worse.

So, thanks to Shemp Howard smacking himself in the back of the head after eating something he wasn't supposed to I still live!

Glad to hear you're still here.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Seamus

Smacking yourself in the back of the head should always be the second line of defense in a choking situation, after first rapidly slapping your chest with alternate hands to try working the lodged food down the pipe.