The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Forgetful Old Stooge Fan Help

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Hey Guys,
I have been racking my brain about which episode, and, about the actual stooge dialogue that brought about this memory of mine.
Here is my memory ...
My wife was talking about some subject that made me think of the episode where Shemp was in the kitchen (always a great Stooge setting) and was cooking for some reason ...
He was doing his usual thrashing about in the kitchen, but THEN came across a box of some ingredient (I think it was Soap Powder), and said something like (after trying to spell the word "soap") ... "Soup ... soup powder! What'll they think of next?" Then gleefully throws the box into his mixing bowl. I have tagged this memory to an episode where Shemp cooks something where they all end up blowing bubbles at mealtime, but I may be wrong. The BIG Stooge question in my brain is ... "What'll they think of next" in a Shemp episode where he is trying to cook. Am I right or wrong guys? OR ... am I just getting to be a very old Stooge Fan and only visit this site when I can't remember Stooge lines and where they came from? I am watching the Farrelly Stooge Movie right now and having a great time, but I would like to go back to my ultimate Stooge collection and watch the episode with your help.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline metaldams

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
You nailed it Metaldams ... it WAS Baby Sitters Jitters ... its just that it WASN'T "powdered soup" ... it was the "baking powder" read by Shemp as ... "Powdered Bacon" ... what'll they think of next?!! Thanks, Metaldams I am enjoying that episode now in place of the Farrelly Stooge Movie.

Offline metaldams

You nailed it Metaldams ... it WAS Baby Sitters Jitters ... its just that it WASN'T "powdered soup" ... it was the "baking powder" read by Shemp as ... "Powdered Bacon" ... what'll they think of next?!! Thanks, Metaldams I am enjoying that episode now in place of the Farrelly Stooge Movie.

You're welcome, and I would even enjoy a Besser in place of the Farrelly movie.
- Doug Sarnecky

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Don't knock the Farelly's ... after all, they DID make "Dumb and Dumber" ... uuuhh, they DiD make ... uuhh

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Metaldams, as far as the Farellly's making another Stooge movie, I'm all for it. I'M kinda like one of those die hard Star Wars fans that can eat up any slop the movie folk can serve them. I will watch, pay for, stand in line for, be a midnight viewer of, or otherwise brand me as a die hard Stooge fan, et al.