Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2015 NFL Thread

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Panthers/Broncos should be a good game. I would like to see Peyton get that 2nd ring, but I don't know if anyone can stop Carolina right now...
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Bunionhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Rehash of Super XLVIII, anyone?
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline JazzBill

It would be nice to see Peyton go out on top like his boss John Elway did. But that's not an easy task, Carolina looks plenty tough.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Carolina looks like an unstoppable buzzsaw--I hope this Super Bowl won't be another 43-8 contest....

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Denver defensive domination in the 1st half, but the Broncos only up by 6 at halftime. Should be interesting what happens in the 2nd half....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Broncos defense--unreal today, the way they shut down Carolina...

Offline JazzBill

What a pleasant surprise. I don't like Cam Newton and really enjoyed watching him get bounced around. Like Diesel said, the Denver defense was totally unreal.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".