Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

See for yourself.

Offline Signor Spumoni

I visit this site which features old photos.  This particular photo generated several comments to the effect that the girls on the far left resemble female versions of two fellows whom we Morons all know and love.  Click on the photo to enlarge it and see what you think.

http://www.shorpy.com/node/19838

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Somethin' about dem shemales on the left just ain't right!
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

...and it also could pass as Buster Keaton with his back turned on the right.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Signor Spumoni

...and it also could pass as Buster Keaton with his back turned on the right.

Yes, I hadn't noticed that.

Indeed!  Perhaps these are two siblings who were disowned by the Howard and Fine families for being a bad influence on the boys. 

I get the impression that the cameraman came away from this little photo shoot the worse for wear, thanks to Larrina and Moella.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Yes, I hadn't noticed that.

Indeed!  Perhaps these are two siblings who were disowned by the Howard and Fine families for being a bad influence on the boys. 

I get the impression that the cameraman came away from this little photo shoot the worse for wear, thanks to Larrina and Moella.

After Larretta and Moella stabbed him in the stomach with his tripod, the cameraman was quoted as saying "I shot them first."

Drumroll please :D
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Signor Spumoni

After Larretta and Moella stabbed him in the stomach with his tripod, the cameraman was quoted as saying "I shot them first."

Drumroll please :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!