Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges Journal # 154 (Summer 2015)

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
The Three Stooges Journal # 154 (Summer 2015) now finding its way to subscribers' mail boxes.  An index of contents at the link.

Offline Shemp_is_Awesome78

Hmm.. it's been a week and I live just several states away from The Stoogeum's headquarters. I'm not sure why this hasn't been delivered. Has anybody else had the same problem, or is it just me?
Abbottt: Stop smoking in here, Costello!
Costello: What makes you think I'm smoking?
Abbott: You have a cigar in your mouth!
Costello: I got my shoes on, but I'm not walking!

Offline Signor Spumoni

Hmm.. it's been a week and I live just several states away from The Stoogeum's headquarters. I'm not sure why this hasn't been delivered. Has anybody else had the same problem, or is it just me?

SIA, has your Journal arrived yet?  A year or two ago, one of mine failed to arrive and never has shown up to this day.  I don't know if a USPS worker decided to keep it or if the USPS machinery mangled it beyond recognition, or just what happened. 

Offline Shemp_is_Awesome78

SIA, has your Journal arrived yet?  A year or two ago, one of mine failed to arrive and never has shown up to this day.  I don't know if a USPS worker decided to keep it or if the USPS machinery mangled it beyond recognition, or just what happened.
No, it has not. I'm not sure if it has to do with USPS or the Stoogeum.
Abbottt: Stop smoking in here, Costello!
Costello: What makes you think I'm smoking?
Abbott: You have a cigar in your mouth!
Costello: I got my shoes on, but I'm not walking!