Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

What have you been watching, reading, and listening to?

Offline metaldams

Hmmm, I noticed in my last message I said 8 studio albums--now I realize I left out the much overlooked Coda album (How could I forget Coda).  :o

Btw Metal, being a bass player yourself, do you have any appreciation for the song Ozone Baby? For me, the bass makes that entire song....

The ultimate John Paul Jones bass playing is in "The Lemon Song."  He takes what could easily be simple 12 bar blues playing and makes it a major workout.  My jaw always drops every time I hear it.

As far as "Ozone Baby," yes, that does have some good playing now that I think about it.  I like the busy stuff he does on the chorus and the octave jumps he does in the verse.  JPJ is an awesome player for sure.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Here's one my brother sent me, we're both in love.  Everybody here should be able to enjoy this on some level, beauty for the ears and eyes, an all to rare combo in this world.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=em&v=KPb20fK0R94
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Currently watching...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Since I had wrestling on my noggin lately, I decided to go back & watch this--the Nature Boy at his best...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Bunionhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!