Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

How are you celebrating Pi (or PIE) Day?

Offline Squirrelbait

For myself, I will be having a Stooge pie-flinging marathon with:

Slippery Silks
Three Sappy People
In The Sweet Pie And Pie
Half-Wit's Holiday
Pest Man Wins
Scheming Schemers
Pies And Guys

Although, technically, cream puffs were thrown in Slippery Silks and Three Sappy People....but I won't be too picky.

I will not, however, be participating in any pie fighting of my own in any way, shape or form. Maybe next year......

[pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie]
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
I aspire to partake in the consumption of pie.
[pie] [pie] [pie] [pie]
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Lefty

"'Pi' a la mode with beer chaser -- three times a day!"

To get more decimal places in, the perfect time was 3/14/15 at 9:26:23 a.m.  Here it is, almost 90 minutes later, and I don't recall exactly what I was doing then.   [pie]

A wee bit of a typo yesterday, putting in 9:56 instead of 9:26.  Well, the weekend does seem to go by fast, especially last weekend with the DST changeover.

Offline metaldams

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Here in America, we will get to celebrate Pi Day at least 10 times (5 time zones by 9:26:53am and pm) ... the other 5 are yet to come! (splat!)  [pie]  :P
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Signor Spumoni

"'Pi' a la mode with beer chaser -- three times a day!"

To get more decimal places in, the perfect time was 3/14/15 at 9:56:23 a.m.  Here it is, almost 90 minutes later, and I don't recall exactly what I was doing then.   [pie]

Years from now, pi fans will talk about what they were doing at the perfect time on Pi Day, another of which won't come around for a hundred years.

To observe Pi Day, I'll be baking pies, then eating same.

Offline Shemp_is_Awesome78

Even though, it's a day late, I'll personally be watching as Squirrelbait said before all the pie fights from Stooges films ( or cream puff fights, or clay fights, Stooges shorts, you know who you are) and I wish I was involved in a pie fight, today..  [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie]
Abbottt: Stop smoking in here, Costello!
Costello: What makes you think I'm smoking?
Abbott: You have a cigar in your mouth!
Costello: I got my shoes on, but I'm not walking!

Offline Signor Spumoni

Even though, it's a day late, I'll personally be watching as Squirrelbait said before all the pie fights from Stooges films ( or cream puff fights, or clay fights, Stooges shorts, you know who you are) and I wish I was involved in a pie fight, today..  [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie] [pie]

You wish you were in a pie fight, eh?  Oh, so you want to play rough, do you?  Wellllll,
 [pie]   [pie]   [pie]   [pie]
Take that!

Offline Squirrelbait

You wish you were in a pie fight, eh?  Oh, so you want to play rough, do you?  Wellllll,
 [pie]   [pie]   [pie]   [pie]
Take that!

STOP IT - Stop it this MINUTE! You DISGRACEFUL vagabonds!  ;D
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!

Offline Shemp_is_Awesome78

Larry, go up and tell me if the coast is clear.
Alright, Moe! ( goes up, then comes down with pie covered in his face) No, Moe, the coast is NOT clear!

Curly: Whoa! This is really preposterous!
( Enter Emil Sitka.)
Emil Sitka: I'll stop this! ( gets a pie thrown in his face)
Curly: Hey! You can't do that to him!
Symona Boniface: But, I can do it to you! ( throws a pie in Curly's face)
Abbottt: Stop smoking in here, Costello!
Costello: What makes you think I'm smoking?
Abbott: You have a cigar in your mouth!
Costello: I got my shoes on, but I'm not walking!