Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Mongoose....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I was wondering, in how many shorts does Moe refer to Shemp as "mongoose." I know there's Rip, Sew and Stitch, but there's another short or two that I just can't place at the moment.

I also think Larry gets called mongoose in Around the World in a Daze, but it's been awhile since I watched that, so I'm not sure...   :-\
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline LadyJ

Not sure, my friend, but it probably was a lot.

Offline Signor Spumoni

I was wondering, in how many shorts does Moe refer to Shemp as "mongoose." I know there's Rip, Sew and Stitch, but there's another short or two that I just can't place at the moment.

I also think Larry gets called mongoose in Around the World in a Daze, but it's been awhile since I watched that, so I'm not sure...   :-\

First of all - - sorry, but I don't know the answer.  Second - - what made you think of this?  I'm curious.  Maybe you like mongooses, or maybe it  just popped up in your mind, or maybe something else.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

First of all - - sorry, but I don't know the answer.  Second - - what made you think of this?  I'm curious.  Maybe you like mongooses, or maybe it  just popped up in your mind, or maybe something else.

First - I think I know the answer to my own question now--aside from Rip, Sew and Stitch, I believe Blunder Boys is the other short with a "Mongoose" reference.

Second--Not sure what caused me to start this thread--one day I was just sitting around & Moe's voice saying "mongoose" just popped into my head....

:D
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Signor Spumoni

Second--Not sure what caused me to start this thread--one day I was just sitting around & Moe's voice saying "mongoose" just popped into my head....

:D

:laugh:  That's funny.  Yet I know how those things happen.  For days, now, I've had some of the music from silent Our Gang comedies in my head and can't get it out.  Like you, it just popped into my head.  :)