Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Anyone get Stooge goodies under their tree?

Offline falsealarms

Anyone wake up today to find Stooge goodies under their tree - maybe a DVD, a book, some vintage stuff, or whatever else? On this end, I finally got the Solomon filmography book and the 2008 Stooges calendar.

That Solomon book shows a lot of promise - the kind of book you could pick through 100x over.

ThumpTheShoes

Anyone wake up today to find Stooge goodies under their tree - maybe a DVD, a book, some vintage stuff, or whatever else? On this end, I finally got the Solomon filmography book and the 2008 Stooges calendar.

That Solomon book shows a lot of promise - the kind of book you could pick through 100x over.

I had a fully intact nitrate print of Hello, Pop! just waitin' for me when I got up this morning!!!!!

ThumpTheShoes

...Then I really woke up and found nothing Stooge-related for Christmas this year!

Offline locoboymakesgood

Nothing for me. Last Stooge related items I got for Christmas was back in 2003 with a bunch of the Columbia released DVDs.

But, this reminds me.. I need to get me the 2008 calendar.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Curley91

But, this reminds me.. I need to get me the 2008 calendar.
Speakin' of them, I unwrapped one just this morning!!!  Nothing else Stooge related.

I had a fully intact nitrate print of Hello, Pop! just waitin' for me when I got up this morning!!!!!
I wish I could've got one too!!

Or maybe "Jailbirds of Paradise!"

[3stooges]

xraffle

Offline TourdeStooges

Sointenly! I got Volume 1 of The Three Stooges Collection!  :D  A very nice gift indeed!
Come join us May 3, 2008, for the Tour de Stooges bicycle ride in our new home in Highland, Ill.
http://stooges.rogerkramercycling.org/

Offline Hammond Eggar

My parents gave me a DVD copy of the MGM feature Dancing Lady, which includes the shorts Plane Nuts (Ted Healy/Stooges) and Roast Beef and Movies (Curly solo) as bonus features.  Of course, I was quite pleased. ;D
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline Monofletch

I ordered the Sony video for me....er....um  I meen my twin 5 year olds!  :-[  Deep Discount is about the cheapest I found.
Dewy Cheatem and How

If you had a dollar in this pocket...and a dollar in that pocket what would you have? Some one else's pants!

Offline Double Deal Decker

I got a Stooge 2008 calendar, but nothing else that was stooge related. I should "tear somebody's tonsils out !!!" [3stooges]