Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Three Stooges Journal # 155 Fall 2015

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
The latest issue of The Three Stooges Journal, # 155 (Fall 2015), is now finding its way into subscribers' mailboxes.  At the preceding link is a summary of contents.

Offline Signor Spumoni

In the book, Stooges Among Us, we read the account of Joe Besser as he, his wife, and some teenage boys all became friends in Joe's later years.  Although I still think Joe was the wrong choice for a Stooge, I found him to be interesting as a person. 

I wish there were films of his stand-up routines.  Was it in that book where the story is told how he handled things when he learned another comedian was using his comedy routine?  If not there, it must have been in Alan Young's memoirs.  Either way, he took care of the matter in a manner unexpected by me.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
... we read the account of Joe Besser as he, his wife, and some teenage boys all became friends in Joe's later years. 

Jeff & Greg Lenburg, assistants to Joe Besser on his autobiography Not Just a Stooge, and co-authors of The Three Stooges Scrapbook.

Offline Signor Spumoni

Jeff & Greg Lenburg, assistants to Joe Besser on his autobiography Not Just a Stooge, and co-authors of The Three Stooges Scrapbook.

I don't remember knowing about Joe's autobiography.  Thanks, BEA.