Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2014 NFL Thread

Offline Svengarlic

I'm too busy enjoying the game in KC right now.
lol...WHY? I've some friends and family back in St Louis, so I kind of root for the Rams, who I hated when they where in LA.  I just found a free streaming site that actually works! No need to download any Java bullshit or and the like. I'm as happy as a pig in shit. I get to watch Lefties boys and the Cards soon. Watching Rams now. I can't believe it!  :)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Heh, the one week I don't pick the Cincinnati Bungles and it looks like they may escape with a win... fuckers!   >:(
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Garlic, I see your Cards are trailing--but it's early & I've always said I thought Arians was a good coach & I'm still wondering about the Eagles and their defense....

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Svengarlic

Garlic, I see your Cards are trailing--but it's early & I've always said I thought Arians was a good coach & I'm still wondering about the Eagles and their defense....
They said it was the 1st time that the other team scored 1st. Eagles secondary has been awesome, guys all over the Card receivers, but a fumble forced by the Cards stopped the Eagles from scoring. WHEW! Larry must have puked on that one!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Picked off in the endzone. Whoo!!!!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

A good day to be a Steelers fan...  :)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Big Ben is smoking today....

Offline Svengarlic

Big Ben is smoking today....
I see he is. They got a chance. I LOVE those throwback prison uni's!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

If the Steelers blow this game, I'm going to hit the fuckin' ceiling...

Offline Svengarlic

If the Steelers blow this game, I'm going to hit the fuckin' ceiling...
That was a damn odd play there by Luck!

Cards are gonna lose this goddam game.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I'm pulling for the Cards, the only problem is, the D suddenly can't get the Eagles off the field. Can Carson engineer one more drive...

Offline Svengarlic

I'm pulling for the Cards, the only problem is, the D suddenly can't get the Eagles off the field. Can Carson engineer one more drive...
OMFG!!!!!  ;D

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Holy shit--the only problem is, the Eagles have over a minute left on the clock with 2 timeouts left...

Offline vomit

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Oh my, my ulcers can't take this...

Offline Svengarlic

Oh my, my ulcers can't take this...
TELL me about it! I can't believe they did it!  ;D

Offline vomit

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Bunionhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
lol...WHY? I've some friends and family back in St Louis, so I kind of root for the Rams, who I hated when they where in LA.  I just found a free streaming site that actually works! No need to download any Java bullshit or and the like. I'm as happy as a pig in shit. I get to watch Lefties boys and the Cards soon. Watching Rams now. I can't believe it!  :)

Because I like them, you flatbush flathead!  [3stooges]
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline vomit

Interesting week so far:

Arizona stays on pace knocking off the Eagles (thank you!)
The Pack gets crushed by the Saints (thank you!)
The Lions escape in London.
Big Ben has a record game.
Chicago shellacked by the Pats

Tonight Dallas v. Washington: an NFC East classic. Throw the records away, the 'Skins HATE Dallas. I expect a bitter contest. Hoping Dallas squeezes a "W" out and onto the Cards next week, which may determine home-field advantage in the playoffs.

GO COWBOYS! Have not been this excited for funball since '07.
Specto Caelum!

Offline Svengarlic

Interesting week so far:

Arizona stays on pace knocking off the Eagles (thank you!)
The Pack gets crushed by the Saints (thank you!)
The Lions escape in London.
Big Ben has a record game.
Chicago shellacked by the Pats

Tonight Dallas v. Washington: an NFC East classic. Throw the records away, the 'Skins HATE Dallas. I expect a bitter contest. Hoping Dallas squeezes a "W" out and onto the Cards next week, which may determine home-field advantage in the playoffs.

GO COWBOYS! Have not been this excited for funball since '07.

My prediction for the 'Boys next week......

Offline vomit

My prediction for the 'Boys next week......

Possible.  Very possible.

Or it could be the exact opposite.  Or not.

If the 'Boys win tonight, next week will be very important for playoff seeding.  Important for both teams.

Go Dallas!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Svengarlic

That's right Brother Re-gurge. That bye week is motherfucker!  :) But it's waaaay to early to let a loss bother us. Not to mention, as I heard today, the Cards have the 16th easiest schedule and the 'Boys the 4th. It would REALLY be something if they met in the Super Bowl. 'Specially after all the years they spent in the same (tough) division with the 'Skins and Giants. (sorry Eagles, you sucked back then)  [cool]

Offline Shemp_Diesel

It should definitely account for the stiffest test the Cowboys have had all season--still don't know which way to go as far as picking the game, however....

Offline Svengarlic