Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2014 NFL Thread

Offline Shemp_Diesel

How about dem Cowboys, eh vomit....    ;)
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline vomit

How about dem Cowboys, eh vomit....    ;)

I did not expect it.  But I LIKED IT A LOT!!!!!  Playoffs!! hooray for us!!  5 year drought over.....now if they can win one.....
Specto Caelum!

Offline vomit

Romo is the highest rated QB in the league right now.  But can he keep it up in the playoffs?  I certainly hope so.  Happy Festivus to you all!!!!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Bunionhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
One more full week of humiliation
BAL def CLE
WSH def DAL
IND def TEN
HOU def JAX
KC def SD
MIA def NYJ
MIN def CHI
NE def BUF
PHI def NYG
TB def NO
ATL def CAR
GB def DET
DEN def OAK
SF def ARI
SEA def STL
CIN def PIT
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Cowboys are looking like a team that could make a lot of noise in the postseason....

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Playoff Predictions:

Arizona over Carolina
Pittsburgh over Baltimore
Indy over Cincinnati
Dallas over Detroit

Offline vomit

Cowboys are looking like a team that could make a lot of noise in the postseason....

I hope so.  As a LONG suffering fan, the 'Boys need to do something...anything....to get another ring.  Hate to see Witt & Romo go out without one!  Go Cowboys!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I don't know about the Super Bowl, but if all goes right vomit, then I think Dallas should smash Detroit this coming Sunday....

Offline vomit

I don't know about the Super Bowl, but if all goes right vomit, then I think Dallas should smash Detroit this coming Sunday....

That would be a great start (and not just because I live in Michigan).......and than a beatdown of the Pack, and I could be happy with that.
Specto Caelum!

Offline Paul Pain

• Bunionhead
Playoff failure time:

CAR def ARI
BAL def PIT
IND def CIN
DET def DAL
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline JazzBill

It might be a little harder now that they decided to let that cheap shot artist piece of shit Ndamukong Suh get out of his one game suspension. 
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline vomit

It might be a little harder now that they decided to let that cheap shot artist piece of shit Ndamukong Suh get out of his one game suspension.

True.  But I hope not.  Go Dallas!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

If the Cardinals had anything resembling a good quarterback, I believe they could make a serious run at the Super Bowl--but you know what they say about "ifs" and "buts"...

Offline vomit

If the Cardinals had anything resembling a good quarterback, I believe they could make a serious run at the Super Bowl--but you know what they say about "ifs" and "buts"...

Yep.  1st team out.  Always next year.  I felt kind of bad for them.  Looked completely lost tonight.
Specto Caelum!

Offline vomit

Let's go DALLAS!!!  Knock those Cheeseheads out!  Exciting times...I think it will be a great game!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Paul Pain

• Bunionhead
NE def BAL (I am really uneasy about this one)
SEA def CAR (I am really confident about this one)
GB def DAL (I am really interested in this one... 8-0 on road versus 8-0 at home)
DEN def IND (I am really LOL at this one... Luck is the second coming of Peyton... including the big game chokes!  Note the link in the "DEN")
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Baltimore
Seattle
Green Bay
Denver

There are your winners...   :P

Offline vomit

Baltimore
Seattle
Green Bay Dallas
Denver

There are your winners...   :P

There. I corrected your mistake!  And you are welcome!
Specto Caelum!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

There. I corrected your mistake!  And you are welcome!

Thanks. And if Aaron Rodgers calf is a serious issue, the Boys will pull off the upset....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

A classic slugfest in Foxboro tonight....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

That damn Tom Brady... 

Offline vomit

Thanks. And if Aaron Rodgers calf is a serious issue, the Boys will pull off the upset....

...and the Seattle Seahawks will host the NFC Championship........(with Dallas as the guest...I hope!)
Specto Caelum!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Aaron Rodgers is definitely off his game today--this game has been dominated by the Boys, yet they only lead by 8 as I type...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Wow, what a game...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I know PaulPayne probably has a differing opinion--but I feel kind of bad for Peyton & how he'll have to endure yet another offseason of people talking about his January failures and how he only has one Super Bowl ring.

Oh well, looks like a Seattle/New England Super Bowl is a virtual lock now....