Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Some Songs for Stoogeums

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Here are four selections I have in my music archive I thought youz guys might like (Remember the Cheech & Chong song?)
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Svengarlic

Thanks for the songs. Hopefully I won't have "Pappa-oo-mau-mau" running through my head for the rest of the day. Do you have any more?  One that I would really like to hear again is the original "Alley Oop" from the fifties. But ANY will be eagerly enjoyed.  ;)

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Here it be Sven ...

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Here is the Ray Stevens version too ... but the Hollywood Argyle version is the one Ray copied

Offline Svengarlic

Never heard that version before. Too jazzy. But you gotta love Ray. What ever happened to Dr. Demento? And Weird Al? Looks like it's the end of that genre.  :-\

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Weird Al is still around … his latest album is

MANDATORY FUN   (July, 2014)
Includes: Handy, Lame Claim To Fame, Foil, Sports Song, Word Crimes, My Own Eyes, NOW That's What I Call Polka!, Mission Statement, Inactive, First World Problems, Tacky, Jackson Park Express.

Also Dr. Demento is still kicking ..

Here's what's on the latest Dr. Demento Show:
Show date: Aug 9, 2014
BIRDS 1432: Our subject is birds, those tweety, squawky descends of the dinosaurs! Singing all around us as they do, they've inspired plenty of songs, and we'll hear some of the funniest and one or two of the worst. We'll also commemorate the 40th anniversary of Richard Nixon's resignation.