Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

2014 MLB Thread

Offline Svengarlic

Good grief....TBS! Besides having a shit announcing and camera crew, they don't show the pitch count. But at this rate these guys will be out in the 6th.

You know these teams better that I, Diesel: which has the better pen?

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Yeah, Tillman and Scherzer don't appear to be long for this game--as for your other question Garlic, the O's definitely have the advantage in the bullpen department. That seems to be the question every year for the Tigers--can their pen and more specifically, their closer come in and slam the door....

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Svengarlic

Tillman damn near got himself in a peck O' trouble there! He's weakening.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Now it's time to see if the O's bullpen can live up to their regular season numbers. We saw how the Royals bullpen imploded the other night...

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Svengarlic

Now it's time to see if the O's bullpen can live up to their regular season numbers. We saw how the Royals bullpen imploded the other night...
Miller wanted no part of Cabrera!  :)

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Miller wanted no part of Cabrera, but he schooled the rest of the Tigers lineup....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Scherzer may be able to pitch a 7th inning--dude has been in a groove these last few innings...

Offline Svengarlic

Miller wanted no part of Cabrera, but he schooled the rest of the Tigers lineup....
Tell me about it! 15 K's per 9.....I never heard of any shit like that! And what is the guy...about 6'8"?

Offline Svengarlic

Man, I just love it when a guy "Cadillac's" it, and then turns on the burners when the ball doesn't go out, and gets nailed! I see that shit all the time.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Hmmm, Buck pulling Miller--I thought he would let him at least finish the 7th inning the way he's been mowing 'em down.

Offline Svengarlic

Hmmm, Buck pulling Miller--I thought he would let him at least finish the 7th inning the way he's been mowing 'em down.
Yeah. Managers these days can't leave well enough alone. OH! That was a surprise! JJ!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

JJ Hardy may have just hit the kill shot for Baltimore....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Dialing up the double play when you really need it...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

That guy pitched to Cabrera.  ;D

Yeah, but it only counts for 1 run. Buck has just got to hope Britton can slam the door...

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Here comes the Tigers bullpen and perhaps some gasoline being poured on the mound....

Offline Svengarlic

Here comes the Tigers bullpen and perhaps some gasoline being poured on the mound....
YEP

Offline Shemp_Diesel

It's hard for me to imagine the next game being as good as this...

Offline Svengarlic

Bring in the Fat Lady now.

Offline Svengarlic

Do you mean the next game tonight?

My, game's getting sloppy!

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Yeah, I was talking about Royals/Angels. The Detroit pen is living down to expectations and to my surprise, Detroit is going with Verlander for Game 2. I thought for sure Price would get the ball in game 2....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Btw, whatever happened to runs coming at a premium in the postseason. Yeeesh...

Offline Svengarlic

Btw, whatever happened to runs coming at a premium in the postseason. Yeeesh...
You're right....there's been plenty....BTW...they said we can go to TNT to see the other game now.