Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Norma Randall

Offline jesster64

I posted this info on another thread, but thought it deserved its own. I think I have a clue on helping to find Ms. Randall. On youtube, someone actually goes through a program of the 1953 california international flower show. There is a photo of the "queen" who looks like Norma. There is information underneath her photo, but I can not make it out. I am hoping someone with a better computer can decipher the info. Perhaps it gives her full name, real name, married name, town location. There are actually 2 videos of the program and the person just misses giving a clear image of the photo and info. Just type in california international flower show 1953 program in the search engine.

Offline jesster64

I have a phone number of a lead, but womans husband just passed away so I have to wait a little bit.

Offline jesster64

Unfortunately a dead end. I spoke with the woman today, finally tracked down a phone number. She was Miss Powered Flight 1954, however she is not Norma Randall. I did make her day though.

Offline hiramhorwitz

Here's an obituary for a Norma Randall that passed away earlier this month in Denison, TX.  Her birth year is different than that usually identified for the Norma Randall in Spooks, but the picture posted in the obituary shows some similarity to the Randall in Spooks.  I know it's a long shot.  Any opinions on this?

http://www.restlandfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Norma-Randall/

Offline garystooge

While the photo looks just like what you'd expect her to look like, the details in the obit do not sound at all like a match with "our" Norma Randall. And like you said, the birth date is suspect as we are fairly confident she was born around 1930ish. Great find though