The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

TURN BACK THE CLOCK, Warner Archive 10/29/13

Linked Events

• TURN BACK THE CLOCK on DVD: October 29, 2013 - November 03, 2013

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead
TURN BACK THE CLOCK (1933) starring Lee Tracy, Mae Clarke and Otto Kruger was released by The Warner Archive on Oct. 29.  Moe, Larry & Curly cameo (sans Healy) in this MGM comedy/melodrama.

Order Warner Archive: TURN BACK THE CLOCK.  Warner Archive associates, Amazon, MoviesUnlimited, etc., will also be selling it.

Offline luke795

FUGITIVE LOVERS is the last feature WB owns that has not been released yet.

Offline BeAStooge

• Birdbrain
  • Master Stooge
  • Bunionhead

For features owned by Warner Bros., we are also waiting on BROADWAY TO HOLLYWOOD (1933 MGM), with Moe & Curly in a small bit.

Offline Squirrelbait

I wish we could get a copy of Universal's 'Myrt And Marge' as well.

Aside from this and 'Fugitive Lovers', is 'Start Cheering' the only other film with all 3 Stooges that's never seen the light of DVD?
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline archiezappa

I wish we could get a copy of Universal's 'Myrt And Marge' as well.

Aside from this and 'Fugitive Lovers', is 'Start Cheering' the only other film with all 3 Stooges that's never seen the light of DVD?

Yes, I believe you're right.  "Myrt And Marge" is a good appearance.  "Fugitive Lovers" is a really good movie, but the Stooges have only small roles in it.  "Start Cheering" is not that great, but I would still get it to have all of the film appearances of the Three Stooges.  Looks like we're nearing completion.

The only other things Stooge-related that I'm wanting to see is the "Vitaphone Comedy Collection Volume Two" and, possibly, a complete collection of the MGM short subjects restored/remastered/etc.

I just ordered "The New Three Stooges" and I'm looking forward to that.

Offline JazzBill

I bought a copy of Myrt  And Marge at the fan club meeting a couple of years ago. The best thing I can say about it is that Healy and boys get a lot of screen time.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".