The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Walk off the Earth

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I love the Canadian group Walk off the Earth.  They started as a cover band, but they are an exceptionally talented group and their videos are very entertaining.  Here is what Wikipedia says about them:

Walk off the Earth is a Canadian rock band that was formed in 2006 in Burlington, Ontario, and has gained success around the world by making low-budget music videos of covers and originals. The band built its fan base independently with no help from record labels, booking agents, or management. In February 2012, the music industry publication Crazed Hits reported that the band had signed a recording contract with Columbia Records.[1] The band is best known for its covers of popular music on YouTube, making use of uncommon instruments such as the ukulele and the theremin, as well as looping samples. The band's recorded music and videos are produced by member and multi-instrumentalist, Gianni Luminati Nicassio.

And here are a few of their most recent videos.  I swear these guys just keep getting better!   ;D

REVO in Paris:
[youtube=560,315]qjmpd-aGo6g[/youtube]

Royals:
[youtube=560,315]QgD5p1XiVT0[/youtube]

And their most recent (which is quickly becoming my favorite,) Speeches:
[youtube=560,315]cUAsGr6KM2E[/youtube]

Offline JazzBill

And here are a few of their most recent videos.  I swear these guys just keep getting better!   ;D

REVO in Paris:
[youtube=560,315]qjmpd-aGo6g[/youtube]

They are good Rob, I like the first video, shot in the  barn the best. It reminds me of a video I like.

"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".