Offline Kopfy2013

Disagree with all but Broncos. However I take SD and the points
Niagara Falls

Offline JazzBill

Seattle over Saints
Pats over Indy
49ers over Panthers
Broncos over Chargers
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Squirrelbait

Seahawks vs Saints - SEAHAWKS
Patriots vs Colts - PATRIOTS
Panthers vs 49ers - 49ERS
Broncos vs Chargers - BRONCOS
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Bunionhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
Seattle over Saints
Pats over Indy
49ers over Panthers
Broncos over Chargers
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Shemp_Diesel

That might be one of the more boneheaded plays I have ever seen. If Colston of the Saints steps out of bounds, the Saints would have at least had a chance at a Hail Mary at the end of the game. Incredible...  [pie]
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Not much of a Divisional Round of the playoffs, especially compared to last week. Hope the Chargers/Broncos game is entertaining....
Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!
Pats are AFC Championship game bound!!
IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Offline JazzBill

Two all time greats next week Brady vs Manning.  You couldn't ask for a better match up.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Yep, and Niners vs. Hawks Round Three, although I don't know if the outcome will be any different than the last 2 times the Niners went into that noisebox in Seattle. Would not surprise me if the Hawks smash them again.

Peyton vs. Brady, may the best man win....

Offline Squirrelbait

Championship Game Picks

Denver Broncos VS New England Patriots - BRONCOS
Seattle Seahawks VS San Francisco 49ers - SEAHAWKS

These games are both going to be awesome!
If there's no other place around the place, I reckon this must be the place, I reckon.

Offline JazzBill

Pats over Broncos
49ers over Seahawks

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Denver
Seattle

Offline JazzBill

Oops! I sure got that Pats-Broncos game wrong. Was Denver that good or was New England that bad? The game wasn't even as close as the score looked.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Denver's defense was certainly on Tom Brady today, until of course they went to that prevent defense on the Pats last drive and let them score that late TD which kind of ticked me off. But the Broncos and Peyton Manning are Super Bowl bound & I have a feeling Denver will prevail over whoever comes out of the NFC....

Offline Shemp_Diesel

Hawks/Broncos Super Bowl, should be a great one...

Offline Squirrelbait

Did anybody else watch the Pro Bowl?

This year, it actually wasn't all that bad.

Offline Squirrelbait

Just for fun, here's a little recap of everything we've seen in the past few months:

Don't know about anyone else, but I have to pick the Broncos to win the Lombardi Trophy on Sunday.

Offline Shemp_Diesel

I'm going with the Broncos too, at least I'm hoping it's the Broncos Sunday....

Offline Lefty

It doesn't matter to me who wins, as the only thing I want is for snow, freezing rain, cold, and wind -- just from 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Offline JazzBill

Broncos 27 Seattle 23

Offline Shemp_Diesel

So far, the Super Bowl has been a Super Flop. Seattle all over Denver...   :-\

Offline JazzBill

The Seattle defense is smothering the Broncos. The game isn't a total flop for me, I did manage to hit a square on the second quarter.  ;D

Offline Squirrelbait

Agree 100%. I expected so much more. Anyway, congrats to the Seahawks.

Offline Squirrelbait

This might be kind of off-topic, but what were your favorite commercials?

Mine was the Radio Shack flashback to the 80's!  [cool]

Offline Lefty

It was a major disappointment -- not the game being a blowout, but for us getting the weather now that should have taken place during the game, like 5-10 inches of snow.