Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Guess Who?

Offline Hammond Eggar

Hello everyone!  It has been a LONG time since I last posted here, but it feels great to be back.  I don't know why I let so much time elapse.  I have missed posting around here.  I promise, Hammond Eggar will not be a stranger around anymore.  It looks like business as usual around here.  The site is wonderful.  Keep up the great work.

- Hammond Eggar
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Hammond, you old dog!  Good to see you back!  ;D

Pilsner Panther

Hello everyone!  It has been a LONG time since I last posted here, but it feels great to be back.  I don't know why I let so much time elapse.  I have missed posting around here.  I promise, Hammond Eggar will not be a stranger around anymore.  It looks like business as usual around here.  The site is wonderful.  Keep up the great work.

- Hammond Eggar

Hey there, Hammond, good to know that you're still Stoogin' along. How do you like the improvements to the site, specifically? I'd like to know what you think are the best new features. Rob's been doing some really good work here... with a little help from some contributors (ahem ahem).

8)

Offline Hammond Eggar

It's great to hear from you, Pilsner.  Let me do some looking around for awhile, and I'll let you know my opinions.  Regarding the old sight, as Howard Jones once sang, "Things can only get better."  It appears to me already that things have greatly improved.  I'll get back to you on a ful 'review'.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)