Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Chicago Blackhawks

Offline JazzBill

What a finish! The Stanley Cup is back where it belongs.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
BOO! Chicago sucks no matter what happened in the Cup!

In all seriousness, if the B's had to lose the Cup final I'm glad it is to the only Original Six team in the West (Detroit moves next season). Congrats Bill.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Lefty

We have good news and bad news.

The good news is, the Blackhawks beat a team besides the Flyers for the championship.  Also, they now have more Cups than the Rangers.

The bad news is, there's nothing to watch tomorrow night.  Also, the Cup has been won on the road for the 5th time in the last 6 years.

I wonder what kind of bet Chicago's CM Punk and Boston's John Cena made on the finals.

Offline JazzBill

NHL players have to be toughest athletes on the planet. Both teams had injuries that they weren't disclosing,  busted ribs, busted wrist, concussions, separated shoulders. But you wouldn't know it by the way they knocked each other around for 60 minutes. And then after doing battle for 6 games they shake hands and congratulate each other. To me that shows a lot of class. All good things must come to a end. Now I'm stuck with the White Sox and Cubs for the summer. Whens football start?
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
We have good news and bad news.

The good news is, the Blackhawks beat a team besides the Flyers for the championship.  Also, they now have more Cups than the Rangers.

The bad news is, there's nothing to watch tomorrow night.  Also, the Cup has been won on the road for the 5th time in the last 6 years.

I wonder what kind of bet Chicago's CM Punk and Boston's John Cena made on the finals.

John Cena handed in his Boston sports fandom card when he stated that he was now a Tampa Bay Rays fan because the Red Sox were winning too much. As far as I'm concerned he is nothing more than a Tampa Bay Bitch.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline metaldams

John Cena handed in his Boston sports fandom card when he stated that he was now a Tampa Bay Rays fan because the Red Sox were winning too much. As far as I'm concerned he is nothing more than a Tampa Bay Bitch.

I'm surprised the Bobby Valentine era didn't bring him back into the fold.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man

Offline Liz

• Donald O'Connor's and Gene Kelly's #1 Fan
  • Puddinhead
    • The Psycho Ward's Classic Film Reviews - Request a film to be reviewed!

Offline Stooges#1

NHL players have to be toughest athletes on the planet.

The only thing I need to know is these players play with knives under their shoes on ice and a cage around them so there's no escaping. I just got into Hockey these playoffs and started my support of the Blackhawks. I'm a Chicago sports fan, being a supporter of the Bulls, Cubs and Bears so it was only natural.

It was a marvellous cup run being out of the title race at 3-1 down to the Red Wings and culminating in a sure-thing game 7 to the Championship inside 17 seconds. That's the stuff that makes legends. Congratulations to the Blackhawks.