Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I have autografs, letters written by moe and a bunch of memorabilia

Offline boom boom stooge

• Grapehead
  • nyuk,nyuk,nyuk. grrrr woof,woof.
But i can't share it with you guys because i can't up load them . It's there a way to send them to some body so they can post them for me? :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? :'( :'( :'(
hey, what's the idea!

Offline Senorita Rita

Try sending them to one of the moderators. You can also upload them to the net and just post the links here. I'm not an expert on this, but I'm guessing photobucket would work.
...to say the least, if not less...

Offline boom boom stooge

• Grapehead
  • nyuk,nyuk,nyuk. grrrr woof,woof.

[quote author=Senorita Rita: Try sending them to one of the moderators. You can also upload them to the net and just post the links here. I'm not an expert on this, but I'm guessing photobucket would work
                                      I asked how to do it but Dunrobin said that the only ones that can do the uploads are the moderators... So, what i'm trying to find out is to who or where i can send the stuff to; If i'm allowed to do so. ;) ??? ps: Thanks for the tip ;D
hey, what's the idea!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
But i can't share it with you guys because i can't up load them . It's there a way to send them to some body so they can post them for me?

If you read my reply to your post, How do i upload pictures?, one of the main reasons I don't allow uploads from most people is that there is a limit on the amount of disk space I can allow for them.  If I allow you - and consequently, others - to get around the restriction by getting someone else to upload them, that kind of defeats the logic, doesn't it?

Rita gave you an excellent suggestion:  upload the pictures somewhere else on the Internet - there are plenty of places that offer photo stoage on the web; do a Google search for them.  After you've uploaded them somewhere, copy the URL for the picture and use the [ img ] tag (2nd icon from the left in the 2nd row) when you are making your post.

Pilsner Panther

Try sending them to one of the moderators. 

I was thinking about suggesting that people send their graphics to me, and I'd decide what was worth posting here, Rita, but I'm not going to do it because I'd probably get flooded with material from all over, and not all of it Stooge-related. So, nope... not to disappoint anybody, but it just wouldn't be workable.

:'(

Pilsner Panther

Just a second thought here, boom boom stooge: have you thought of contacting Bob Bernet of the "My Pal Moe" site?

http://web2.airmail.net/willdogs/

Check it out, if you haven't already. He has a lot of scans of Moe's letters to him, photographs, and memorabilia— it's quite a collection. I don't know Bob personally, but he comes off on his site as a really nice guy, so maybe he'd be interested in adding your material to the "My Pal Moe" archives.

It's worth a try, anyway...

;)