Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

When is the next MST?

Baggie · 7 · 2309

Offline Baggie

Just a quick question, since it's awards season... will Metaldams be doing another Shorts Tournament this year? As I recall we were about half way through it this time last year, and Brideless Groom ended up winning. (I can't remember what it beat now - perhaps The Sitter Downers, I know that got pretty far).

Anyone know about MST '06?
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline NicktoBarada

*gasp*  I remember the Shorts Tournament!  Granted, the last time I participated was many years ago, but... it was a lot of fun!  ooh, please say we're going to have another one, Metaldams!
At your service, day and night, we do the job and do it right!  ACME!!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
That's a darn good question.  Metaldams hasn't been around (at least not logged in) for nearly three months, but considering how little I've been around lately I can't point fingers.   :P

I did just send this topic to him, so maybe he'll stick his coconut in here and get the hint.

Offline metaldams

Give me about a week or so to organize the tournament, and MST V will take place.  Frankly, I'm surprised there is still a demand since this will be numero five, but hey, I'm always listening to the call of my loyal public.  Let the new wine flow!
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography

Offline Baggie

Cheers Metaldams, good to see you around here again.

Let the Tournament commence!
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline FineBari3

I've been around here since 2002, and I can't remember what the hell the MST is????

Somebody 'splain to me please.....
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson