Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Introduction to the weekly episode discussions

Dunrobin · 893 · 178823

Offline metaldams

Speaking of which, tomorrow my review for THE BUTCHER BOY will go up.  This is exciting!

Nice!  I'll definitely give my two cents.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline CurlyFan1934

Nice!  I'll definitely give my two cents.
As will I! I hope to be an active contributor in the Keaton discussions as well as other discussions that we may have in the future and kind of expand my knowledge of slapstick comedy to more than just comedy teams and maybe find out some cool solo acts along the way. I've seen a couple films of Keaton's, so out of the all of the silent comedians, I think I've seen more of him but I'm excited to see more of his films!

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
I am traveling, so this week's review will happen tonight.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
Once again, problems occurring that will make this week's review happen tonight and next week's tomorrow night.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Will pitch in my Keaton review soon, just feeling like shit this week.  Ah, the advantage of not starting these things, I can review any time I desire.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
With all the chaos in my life that is always associated with Easter, this week's review is going to be posted tomorrow (the 17th).
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

With all the chaos in my life that is always associated with Easter, this week's review is going to be posted tomorrow (the 17th).

Cool, I'll post for sure.

Hope everyone's having a good Easter.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Think I'm gonna do a two-fer in reviewing Keaton this weekend and catch up.  Again, nice thing about not starting these is I can go my own pace.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
This weekend we will, as scheduled, be reviewing THE PLAY HOUSE.  Since we are doing Keaton reviews, happy birthday to Beatrice Blinn!
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Both of my next reviews will be Sunday.  Just been busy as Hell lately working a night shift (though back to day in a few weeks), having plans, and focusing on my bass playing when I do have free time.  Looking forward to both Keaton shorts.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Paul, not sure if you made a decision and can't remember an answer for this - any word if you'll continue to the features?
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
Paul, not sure if you made a decision and can't remember an answer for this - any word if you'll continue to the features?

We will certainly do the silent features.  After that, we might do the Columbias because it's hard to find his MGM and Educational stuff online.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

My apologies for the late reviews, hoping to get a two-fer in on Sunday, assuming Paul has the next short done by then.  Working the night shift for the past few weeks has screwed up my energy, should be back to normal hours soon, knock on wood.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Paul Pain hasn't been around in a while, hoping he's OK (maybe school's beginning).  Hope there's another Keaton review soon.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
Apologies folks, but I was Irma'd.  Reviews resume this Saturday.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Damn, that's right.  I hope everything's OK.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Umbrella Sam

Sorry to hear about that. I also hope everything's alright.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
Yeah, it's all good now, but I was without power for 3 days.
#1 fire kibitzer

I was Irma'ed too.  I live in Naples, Fl.  House seriously damaged.  One day at a time, one foot in front of the other.  I'm only back on line for the first time today.

Offline Umbrella Sam

I was Irma'ed too.  I live in Naples, Fl.  House seriously damaged.  One day at a time, one foot in front of the other.  I'm only back on line for the first time today.

Man, sorry to hear about that too. Best of luck to you and I hope you have a speedy recovery.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

And by the way, if anyone should ask, hurricanes containing tornadoes...they seriously suck.

Offline metaldams

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead

Big Chief, I'm glad to hear that you're all right!  I'm surprised to discovered that, in our tiny little group here, we have two Floridians!  But I'm up in Pasco County.
#1 fire kibitzer