The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Introduction to the weekly episode discussions

Dunrobin · 893 · 176374

Offline metaldams

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!
I am hoping to get back to reviewing films more regularly soon.  Recovery is slow, and life is busy.  You guys know how it is, but this week should provide time if I don't make it sooner.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

I am hoping to get back to reviewing films more regularly soon.  Recovery is slow, and life is busy.  You guys know how it is, but this week should provide time if I don't make it sooner.

Take your time Paul and I hope you fully recover soon.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Review for W.C. Fields YOU’RE TELLING ME! now up.  If you don’t own a physical copy, watch it quickly, who knows how long it will be on YouTube?

https://moronika.com/forums/index.php?topic=7091.new#new
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead

Offline metaldams

Black Sabbath review tomorrow morning.  Also taking October off from Abbott and Costello and will be doing horror comedies.  Bud and Lou back in November.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
Now for the moment many of us have long awaited... THREE'S A CROWD featuring Harry Langdon!

https://moronika.com/forums/index.php?topic=7098
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
This week is your chance to watch FIDDLESTICKS, which metaldams already reviewed, if you haven't already done so.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Next Bud and Lou episode review will be tomorrow.  I have mostly a free full weekend to myself - much needed.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
Keep your thoughts and prayers with our dear friend Big Chief Apumtagribonitz.  He, last I knew, lived in the Sarasota area which is about to be rocked by Hurricane Ian.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline Tony Bensley

Keep your thoughts and prayers with our dear friend Big Chief Apumtagribonitz.  He, last I knew, lived in the Sarasota area which is about to be rocked by Hurricane Ian.
Absolutely! I hope he and everyone else in the area can stay safe!!

Offline metaldams

Yes, I hope everyone in Florida is safe.  My Aunt, Uncle and cousins live in the area.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Umbrella Sam

Oh gosh, I forgot Big Chief was there. I also have family out there. Hoping everyone stays safe.
“I’ll take a milkshake...with sour milk!” -Shemp (Punchy Cowpunchers, 1950)

My blog: https://talk-about-cinema.blogspot.com

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead

Offline metaldams

I’m going to try to get Martin and Lewis in tonight - between that and The Chaser - happy viewing.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Should have my next review and get caught up on other reviews by Monday.  Can’t wait to review the masterpiece, BELA LUGOSI MEETS A BROOKLYN GORILLA. It combines stylistic elements of Fellini, Kurosawa and Welles with a pictorial quality worthy of Michelangelo or Bob Ross.
- Doug Sarnecky