Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Introduction to the weekly episode discussions

Dunrobin · 893 · 176336

Offline metaldams

My review of Charlie Chaplin’s THE IMMIGRANT will be done on Thursday night, so a little later in the week than usual.  Looking forward to that one.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

So I lied.  I was going to delay this until Thursday because I had only a few hours between work and the start of the ball game.  I really felt like listening to music for those few hours.  However, when the Red Sox give up nine runs in the second inning off five home runs, I decided I have time for my Chaplin review tonight after all.  THE IMMIGRANT review is now up.

https://moronika.com/forums/index.php?topic=7056.new#new
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline Paul Pain

• Moronika's resident meteorologist
  • Muttonhead
  • The heartthrob of millions!

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
I'm a little quick with this one because it's an off-topic movie review coming this week with ELLA CINDERS: https://moronika.com/forums/index.php?topic=7062
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Offline moehaver

• Moe Lover
  • Porcupine
  • A trans stooge lover !

Offline metaldams

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
We got COV!D in my family (all four of us), hence my recent absence.
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

Bud and Lou review along with catching up on music stuff later this week.  Between not having a day to myself in close to a month and being short staffed at work this week, zee brain she is a fried and reviews take too much thought.  I’ll catch up soon.

Hope you’re feeling better, Paul.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Paul Pain

• Muttonhead
We're finally more-or-less past the major part of the crisis now.  We're all suffering from lingering effects that otherwise differentiate this from a common cold.  I hope to watch the Larry Semon short and get to the next Langdon review this week!
#1 fire kibitzer

Offline metaldams

We're finally more-or-less past the major part of the crisis now.  We're all suffering from lingering effects that otherwise differentiate this from a common cold.  I hope to watch the Larry Semon short and get to the next Langdon review this week!

Hope you all 100% recover, I’m glad things are getting better.  Looking forward to THREE’S A CROWD.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Ditto.  Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better, Paul, and hope you all fully recover.  :)

And - LMAO - I just noticed that I moved up to Spongehead recently.  [pie]

Offline metaldams

Review for the comedy team “Ton of Fun” tomorrow night.  They’re a trip and a half.  Between work, family visiting and trying to make arrangements to rescue a cat or two (!) been busy as Hell.  Looking forward to just watching and reviewing something.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Offline metaldams

Abbott and Costello review will be tomorrow night.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline metaldams

Well, my turn for COVID.  Fortunately, my case only turned out to be one day’s worth of a sore throat and cold.  I’m feeling fine.  More concerned about having to work from home for a week at the same time my air conditioning unit is down.  Yeah, literally the air conditioning starts dripping and before I can call maintenance, I get COVID so no one can come over.  First world problems at their finest.

Should catch up on music reviews soon and Arbuckle’s LOVE will be later this week.  I swear, I didn’t plan for LOVE to come after HEAVY LOVE, just coincidence.

- Doug Sarnecky