Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The weekly Stooge discussion thread, are you in?

Offline metaldams

I think we need some good Stooge discussion on here, partially because it's been a while and I'm in the mood to watch the boys again.  Gone are the days when I had tons of bulky VHS tapes, now all 190 shorts can literally fit in my hand.  Anyway, I have this idea where we all discuss a short a week, starting with WOMAN HATERS and ending with SAPPY BULLFIGHTERS.  This would last for more than three years and I think it would be fun if people participate.  Before I do this, who here thinks this is a good idea and actually would want to add insight on a weekly basis.  If I get enough responses, I say we go for it.  Who's in?
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
That sounds like a great idea, especially since everyone now has access to all of the Columbia shorts.  While I watch the shorts on a regular basis, I have to admit that I usually only pay casual attention to them most of the time, since I've watched them so often.  This would make me focus more on each episode, and hopefully see aspects about them that I hadn't noticed or considered before.

Definitely, count me in!   [3stooges]

Offline Shemp_Diesel

A good idea, another good idea would be another shorts tournament, but I'm getting ahead of myself.  ;)

I'm always up for some good stooge discussion.

Talbot's body is the perfect home for the Monster's brain, which I will add to and subtract from in my experiments.

Offline metaldams

Two quick responses, thanks guys.  I'll start the Woman Haters thread tomorrow morning and see where it goes.  I'm looking forward to it.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline JazzBill

I'm in too
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".